- Frank Gruber - Entrepreneur, building a digital media company called TECH Cocktail; @FrankGruber also @shinyheart creators of @thankfulfor & @shinylobster also @DCWEEK co-producer
- Xavier Lanier - Publisher of notebooks.com andgottabemobile.com; @xavierlanier also @notebookscom and@gottabemobile
- John Bergquist - Community Manager at Soma Games andTheCodeMonkeys; @johnflurry also @somagames and@TheCodeMonkeys
- Daniel Odio - Co-Founder & Chief Operating Officer atPointAbout.com (creators of www.AppMakr.com), @pointabout; http://me.DanielOdio.com also innovation-hotspot office atwww.1410Q.com
- Moderator: Amy Barton - new media communications manager for the Intel Software Network (@amybarton)
Key topics for the panel:
- Share a bit about how you've built community and engagement around your companies, websites and applications.
o What has worked for you?
o What have you learned along the way?
- What are tips for developers to get visibility for their apps?
- Any special tips/tricks for getting started in social media and web marketing?
- What is the best way to communicate with to consumers?
- How do you find your consumers?
- What about adding social media components to the applications,what should developers think about in making apps themselves viral?
Subscribe to DROdio
Get new posts sent to you. If you change your mind later, unsubscribe with one click.
You're a member of this community! Use the buttons on the right to vote on this post or share it with others. Or leave a reply below.